10 Things Every Girl Expects From Her Boyfriend Before Marriage
Before you get married, it’s important to set clear expectations with your future husband, especially when it comes to the big stuff—like how you want to raise your kids and what he needs to do to earn and keep your trust. To ensure that your marriage goes as smoothly as possible, here are 10 things every girl expects
from her boyfriend
Tips Before Marriage:
On making sure your man doesn’t let you down!
1) He will always listen to you
You can tell a lot about a person by the way they listen. If your man is a good listener, it shows that he cares about you and your opinion. He should be able to listen without interrupting, making judgments, or trying to fix things. Just listen! This is one of the most important things a girl expects from her husband for marriage.
2) He will respect your space and never barge in without knocking
A girl expects her boyfriend to respect her space and never barge in without knocking. This shows that he cares about her privacy and is considerate of her feelings. It's a small gesture that can go a long way toward making a girl feel loved and respected.
Setting boundaries is important in relationships; here's why
He will be honest with you, even if it hurts (five sentences): A girl expects her boyfriend to be honest with her, even if it hurts. Honesty is the foundation of any relationship, and she wants to know that she can trust him.
3) He will not flirt with other girls when he’s with you
You want a guy who is going to be loyal to you and only have eyes for you. When you’re out together, you don’t want to have to worry about him flirting with other girls or paying more attention to them than he does to you. You want to be the only girl in his life and know that he’s completely devoted to you.
4) He will never get too attached to his friends
A lot of girls have been heartbroken by a guy who just couldn't let go of his buddies. We don't want to be second best in your life, so we expect you to cut the cord and make us your number one. We want you to be successful (two sentences): A man who is driven and has goals is incredibly attractive. We want to know that you will be able to provide for us and that we can depend on you.
5) He will always be there when you need him
Being there for each other is one of the most important aspects of any relationship. You need to be able to rely on your partner when things get tough. That doesn't mean you have to be attached at the hip, but it does mean that you should be able to count on them when you need them.
6) He will make time for you, even if he is busy No matter how busy he is, he will always make time for you. He understands that you are important to him and that your time together is valuable. He will always find a way to fit you into his schedule, even if it means making sacrifices.
7) He won’t forget your birthday
A good boyfriend will always remember your birthday and make sure to make it special. He knows how important birthdays are to you and wants to make sure you have a great day. He’ll also go out of his way to make sure you have the best present possible.
8) He won’t tell you he loves you unless he means it
You’ve been dating for awhile, and things are going great. You’re practically inseparable and can’t get enough of each other. But there’s one thing you can’t help but notice: he hasn’t said, I love you yet. And you’re starting to wonder if he ever will.
9) His family will love you It's important to a girl that her boyfriend's family likes and accepts her. After all, she'll be spending a lot of time with them once she marries their son. She wants to know that they're supportive and will be there for her when she needs them.
10) Nothing can break your relationship, except yourself.
No matter how much you love each other, there are always going to be obstacles in your relationship. The key is to not let those obstacles break you apart. Instead, use them as a learning experience to make your relationship even stronger.